Friday, December 31, 2010

Chicken Spaghetti


I made this chicken spaghetti for dinner on Christmas Eve and it is soooo good. I've tried a lot of variations of chicken spaghetti and still go back to this one just because how simple and easy it is, and it's one of those things that I look forward to reheating the next day, just because I know how good it will be!

You will need:
-1 pkg cooked thin spaghetti (I cook the whole package, but usually end up leaving out some of the noodles)
-1 rotisserie chicken, shredded (about 3 cups)
-1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
-1/4 tsp garlic salt
-1/4 tsp pepper
-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese + 1/2 cup to sprinkle on top
-2 cans cream of mushroom soup
-1 can chicken broth (I used low-sodium)

Mix everything together and put in lightly greased baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup more cheese on top if desired. Bake for one hour at 350. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment