Sunday, March 13, 2011

SOPAPILLA CHEESECAKE BITES

Kevin came home from work a few weeks ago requesting me to make this recipe after one of his co-worker's wife made it for the office. I've had another variation of this before somewhere, and remembered it being good, so I decided to give it a try. Let me just say that this one is a keeper for sure! This was so easy, took me all of about 10 minutes to prepare, and soooo good. The recipe says serve hot or cold....I chilled mine in the fridge for a few hours before cutting them into bites. These little bites won't last long....they are sooo good. I made them to take to my dads house last night to see my brothers. We polished off the rest of them this afternoon, my excuse was that I didn't have enough room in the fridge to put them back in....so we HAD to eat them:)
SOPAPILLA CHEESECAKE
-3 (8oz) cream cheese packages, softened
-2 cups sugar
-2 cans crescent rolls (large)
-1 stick butter, melted (I used real unsalted butter)
-2 tsp cinnamon
*Preheat oven to 350
*In a 9x13 dish, lightly grease with cooking spray on bottom of dish
*On bottom of dish, lay flat 1 can of crescent rolls (push seams together)
*Mix all of the SOFTENED cream cheese with 1 1/2 cups sugar until creamy
*Spread cream cheese over rolls, and top with 2nd can of crescent rolls.
*Pour stick of melted butter on top
*Mix 1/2 cup remaining sugar with cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle over butter
*Bake at 30-35 minutes Serve warm or cold Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment