Sunday, August 5, 2012

Grilled Balsamic Skirt Steak

I thought I'd share this awesome recipe, since I seem to be on a balsamic everything kick right now.  I found this marinated skirt steak recipe on www.plainchicken.com and decided to try it out.  The marinade is super easy to prepare.....we have made it a few times now and used it on skirt steak both times, but I'm pretty sure it would be good on any cut of meat.  I paired it with the "not so dumb" salad previously posted and Bush's Grillin Beans (Black Bean Fiesta flavor)...they are also my favorite right now!
You will need:
-1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
-1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
-2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
-1 garlic clove, minced
-1 pound skirt steak (we cut into 2 pieces)
*Combine first 4 ingredients into a ziploc bag.  Add steak and turn to coat.  Marinade for at least an hour, or overnight, turning once. 
*Remove steak from bag and discard marinade.  Grill steak 3-4 minutes on each side and let rest for a few minutes before slicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment