Sunday, June 20, 2010

CUCUMBER-DILL SANDWHICHES

I got this recipe from my good friend Katy who made them at her house a few weekends back, and I've been thinking about them ever since! You wouldn't really think something so simple could be so good......but these little bite sized sandwhiches are amazing. I made them as an appetizer for our Father's Day dinner today, and will definitely be making them again. They would be great for baby/wedding showers or family getogethers too! Thanks, Katy!

Cucumber-Dill Sandwhiches
You will need:
-1 tub of cream cheese (depending on how much you need, I used a 12 oz)
-1 package of italian dressing seasoning mix (I uses kroger brand zesty italian)
-dash of dried dill (to taste)
-1/2 mayo if desired for creaminess
-cucumbers
-loaf of long french baguette bread

Mix the softened cream cheese, italian mix, dill and mayo to desired taste. (I made mine the night before and stored in the fridge). Slice the bread in thin slices, spread with cream cheese mixture, and top with a slice of cucumber. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment