Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sour Cream and Onion Chicken Nuggets


A patient of mine brought me this recipe several years ago.....I'm pretty sure it is a Paula Deen recipe, but I haven't come across it in any cookbooks I have so far. Sour Cream and Onion is one of my favorite chip flavors, who knew it would be so good with chicken! This recipe is fast and simple, and SUPER kid friendly for those of you that have picky eaters. I usually serve mine with honey mustard dipping sauce, but you could use anything....they are also just as good left alone!
You will need:
-bag of sour cream/onion chip (crushed, not too finely)
-1 egg
-1-2 Tblsp milk
-3 Tblsp butter
-approx 1 pound chicken tenderloins (cut in half/nugget size)

Preheat oven to 350 and spray a 13x9 baking dish w/ cooking spray.
Lightly whisk together milk and eggs in shallow bowl.
Dip chicken nuggets into egg mixture, then roll into crushed chips, and put in baking dish
Melt 3 Tblsp butter and drizzle over all of the chicken nuggets in baking dish
Bake for 20-25 minutes on 350 Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment