Monday, October 25, 2010

Cheddar Macaroni Beef Casserole



I got this recipe off of Kraft Food's site, they have so many easy recipes that are so good! It is soooo easy to make, you could definitely whip this up in 15 minutes after a day's work and feel good about it. It kind of reminds me of a Hamburger Helper meal, even though I HONESTLY have NEVER had a hamburger helper before.....I guess I was deprived growing up!



1 pkg. (7-1/4 oz.) KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves**I didn't have any oregano, so I just sprinkled a lot of my dried italian seasoning into the mixture and it was just as good
1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese

HEAT oven to 400ºF.

PREPARE Dinner as directed on package, omitting the butter. Meanwhile, brown meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Add tomatoes and oregano; mix well. Bring to boil.

ADD meat mixture to Dinner; spoon into 9-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle with Cheddar.

BAKE 10 min. or until Cheddar is melted and casserole is heated through.

No comments:

Post a Comment