Saturday, April 30, 2011

Taco Con Queso Dip

I made this dip last weekend for Katy's birthday party and is was super easy. I got the recipe off of the frito lay website, and served it with fritos of course! The actual recipe said to heat up the cheese dip before adding it to the top, but I wanted to make it ahead so I opted to leave it cold and chill it in the fridge, and it was just as good!


You will need:

-1 package cream cheese, softened

-3 tbsp sour cream

-1 package taco seasoning, I used mild

-3 green onion chopped

-picante sauce (I used 1 small jar of PACE b/c that's what I had)

-jar of tostidos SALSA CON QUESO (I used about 3/4 of the jar)


*Mix first 3 ingredients together until smooth. Layer picante sauce, then salsa con queso, then sprinkle with green onions and chill.




No comments:

Post a Comment